Location: Sidcup, Kent
ITRM currently has a vacancy for the above position.
The account manager is the central point of contact for all client enquiries and requirements.
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Your key responsibility is to ensure our clients are professionally managed and that sales expectations and targets are achieved, developing business for the company and an ever-growing job satisfaction and commission flow as an individual.
The Technical delivery departments are on hand to ensure you have backing that you will require to provide a comprehensive, professional service. The key to your own personal success will be your ability to generate new business and achieve levels of activity that ensure results and ultimately sales for the business.
As an Account Manager your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Winning and securing new business from existing clients;
- Upselling services & products;
- Retention of client accounts;
- Developing long term trusted relationships with clients;
- Co-ordination of sales administration/database/quoting;
- Preparing client proposals and report documents;
- Account Managing existing and new ITRM clients to ensure services required are delivered both face to face and over the phone;
- Integration with technical departments – being a central point of contact for queries, new business, ongoing contracts etc…
- Achieving your client and team goals;
- Arranging meetings with clients, presentation and proposals as required for continuance of existing and winning new business.
- Negotiation of contacts, services and new business. Using your sales and marketing skills to influence decisions, in an ethical and professional manner.
- Providing value added service, ensuring the absolute highest of standards at all times.
- Maintaining data integrity on ITRM corporate databases in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Keeping abreast of technical and industry information - analysis of your market area, keeping up with and reporting on industry fluctuations, market conditions and competitor activity.
Achieving sales targets.
Retention of client accounts.
Activity within client accounts.
A pool of dedicated accounts.
Job contacts within ITRM:
The jobholder will have to deal with:
- Managers and Directors of ITRM and their staff.
- Managers and Directors of External Clients and their staff.
- Support companies & Suppliers.
Staff: The incumbent will have the following direct reports: 0
Budget Managed: No Budgetary Responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Demonstrate a working knowledge or understanding of the following:
- Experience using MS Office & Internet Explorer
- Excellent customer services skills
- Account Management skills
- Sales Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT infrastructure/hardware/software knowledge
- Good overall knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint
- At least 3 years experience of working within a sales or account managment role.
- 2 years+ experience of working within a corporate environment within a multi-tasked role.
- Experience working within an IT or Voice Services Organisation
- Loyal/committed individual
- Exceptional service delivery and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Professional and reliable individual
- Calm, helpful and efficient under pressure
- Excellent Co-ordination, Organisational Skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Very good written and spoken English
- Team player
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Confidence when dealing with people