Location: Thames House, St Johns Road, Sidcup, Kent, DA14 4HD
As an Account Manager your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Winning and securing new business from existing clients;
- Upselling services & products;
- Retention of client accounts;
- Developing long term trusted relationships with clients;
- Co-ordination of sales administration/database/quoting;
- Preparing client proposals and report documents;
- Account Managing existing and new ITRM clients to ensure services required are delivered both face to face and over the phone;
- Integration with technical departments – being a central point of contact for queries, new business, ongoing contracts etc.
- Achieving your client and team goals;
- Arranging meetings with clients, presentation and proposals as required for continuance of existing and winning new business.
- Negotiation of contacts, services and new business. Using your sales and marketing skills to influence decisions, in an ethical and professional manner.
- Providing value added service, ensuring the absolute highest of standards at all times.
- Maintaining data integrity on ITRM corporate databases in line with the Data Protection Act.
- Keeping abreast of technical and industry information - analysis of your market area, keeping up with and reporting on industry fluctuations, market conditions and competitor activity.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Retention of client accounts.
- Activity within client accounts.
- A pool of dedicated accounts.
Job contacts within ITRM:
The Consultant will have to deal with:
- Managers and Directors of ITRM and their staff.
- Managers and Directors of External Clients and their staff.
- Support companies & Suppliers.
Demonstrate a working knowledge or understanding of the following:
- Experience using MS Office & Internet Explorer
- Excellent customer services skills
- Account Management skills
- Sales Skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- IT infrastructure/hardware/software knowledge
- Good overall knowledge: Excel, PowerPoint
- Good typing skills: 45WPM +
- At least 3 years’ experience of working within a sales or account management role.
- 2 years+ experience of working within a corporate environment within a multi-tasked role.
- Experience working within an IT or Voice Services Organisation
- Loyal/committed individual
- Access to own vehicle required
- Exceptional service delivery and customer service skills
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Professional and reliable individual
- Calm, helpful and efficient under pressure
- Excellent Co-ordination, Organisational Skills and able to work to tight deadlines
- Very good written and spoken English
- Team player
- Smart and presentable appearance
- Confidence when dealing with people