As a Business Operations Analyst, the role will encompass a wide variety of responsibilities across 3 core areas, including Supply Chain/Channel Management, Recurring Revenue Management and Business Process Management. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic Procurement – More in depth and proactive planning of all procurement requirements to increase efficiency, quality and collaboration between departments.
- Negotiation – Ensuring that profit margins are maximised to the fullest and proactively pursuing the best possible deals and outcomes for the business.
- Supply Chain Management – Maintaining Scorecards, hosting and chairing supplier review meetings.
- Vendor Partnerships Management – Meeting all requirements to maintain partner accreditation; product training; communicating changes to all staff & provide training where necessary.
- Supply Chain/Inventory Management Goods In.
- Recurring Revenue Billing Management – Ensure all Contracted and Consumption based subscription services are set-up, updated, reconciled against vendor invoices and billed to the customer.
- Invoice Reconciliation – Ensuring all supplier invoices are thoroughly checked, authorised and queried/escalated as necessary.
- Product Suite Management – Working with Vendors and our Sales team to ensure their knowledge of all products and services are kept current.
- Supporting Sales through product expertise and utilising supplier relationships to support tenders and proposals to achieve customer goals.
- Business Process Management, Investigating failures in process and instigating changes to prevent them reoccurring.
- Being the ‘Autotask’ System Champion for the department, recommending ways to improve the use of this system to automate processes and increase overall efficiency.
- Providing regular reporting and status updates to the Director of Operations.
- Supervise junior staff members where appropriate.
Your performance will largely be measured on procurement savings, billing speed/accuracy, product expertise and supplier/vendor relationship management.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge or understanding of the following:
- Experience using: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good analytical skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent negotiation and supplier conflict resolution skills.
- Experience of and MSP based Professional Services Automation tool (Autotask, Connectwise etc…)
- Loyal/committed individual.
- Exceptional service delivery and customer service skills.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently.
- Professional and reliable individual.
- Calm, helpful and efficient under pressure.
- Excellent organisation/co-ordination skills and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- Strong team player – High degree of collaboration, willing to roll up their sleeves and assist the rest of the team.
- Solutions orientated.
- Smart and presentable appearance (we have a smart casual dress code).
- Confident when dealing with people.