The Marketing & Communications Executive will report directly to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for the delivery of marketing and PR activities for the Company.
This is a pivotal role within the organisation that will serve as an important aid to assist the Company achieve its strategic mission to be recognised as one of the UK’s top ten complete managed service providers (CMSP) in IT solutions and telecoms.
The Marketing & Communications Executive will help to deliver all marketing activities aligned to the Company’s strategic objectives, and contribute to the ongoing development and delivery of the sales and marketing strategy:
- Collaborate with the sales and delivery teams to build and deliver marketing campaigns across the annual campaign calendar, including partner co-op marketing activity.
- Support sales team with production of the required sales collateral including PowerPoint slides as required.
- Build and execute email campaigns using the marketing automation platform.
- Maintain and update company database compliant with GDPR regulations, to include annual data cleanse.
- Manage social media activity across all social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to enhance audience engagement.
- Responsible for updates to the company website including Company information, services, case studies, news articles and third-party agency content.
- Organise promotional events and manage projects as required including Christmas communications to clients.
- Manage applications to industry relevant awards and identify any further relevant awards to consider.
- Manage agreed delivery of sponsorship activity with Charlton Athletic Football Club and Charlton Athletic Community Trust
- Produce content for campaigns, blog posts, news stories, case studies and thought leadership activity.
- Contribute to video content projects across our suite of services.
- Action recommendations with our external agency for SEO and PPC requirements.
- Contribute to the company CRM strategy, considering customer journey mapping, buyer personas and audience segmentation and deliver relevant output to key audience groups.
Communication and Reporting
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Sales team to develop marketing campaigns that reflect our current targets and areas for growth.
- Work closely with the Web Development team on improvements to the company website that will help us better achieve our target results and reflect our brand.
- Work closely with external designer to produce marketing materials including promotional assets, brochures, company documentation and sales collateral that will help us achieve our target results and reflect our brand.
- Deliver our internal marketing communications, ensuring the regularity and consistency of all staff briefings.
- Work closely with the Sales team and Account Managers to share findings of a specific activity/campaign to assist with demand and lead generation goals.
- Proactively communicate with vendor partners to further strengthen our relationships with them and explore further joint marketing and lead generation opportunities through co op marketing funding.
- Conduct post action analysis on all marketing events to develop plans which ensure the continual development in the area and contribute to the weekly/monthly marketing reporting to support the Head of Marketing.
- Conduct competitor analysis to benchmark ITRM in the industry and report against this.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Copywriting skills
- Minimum of 1 years experience within a marketing role
- B2B marketing experience preferred but not essential
- A generalist marketeer with a range of experience
- Marketing degree, CIM, DIM or equivalent marketing qualification
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required. You will also be expected to undertake duties which may not be listed on this job description as directed by your line manager which will be deemed as reasonable within the scope of the role.