As Procurement Coordinator at ITRM, you will largely responsible for day to day procurement of technology and services through our chosen vendors/suppliers, management of all recurring revenue contracts and subscriptions and general Supply Chain/Channel management, as well as working on continual improvement of processes in this area. Overall responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Strategic Procurement – More in depth and proactive planning of all procurement requirements to increase efficiency, quality and collaboration between departments.
• Negotiation – Ensuring that profit margins are maximised to the fullest and proactively pursuing the best possible deals and outcomes for the business.
• Supply Chain Management – Maintaining Scorecards, hosting and chairing supplier review meetings
• Vendor Partnerships Management – Meeting all requirements to maintain partner accreditation; product training; communicating changes to all staff & provide training where necessary.
• Supply Chain/Inventory Management, including managing Goods In & Returns.
• Recurring Revenue Contracts Management – Ensure all Contracted and Consumption based subscription services are set-up, updated, reconciled and billed to the customer.
• Invoice Reconciliation – Ensuring all supplier invoices are thoroughly checked, authorised and queried/escalated as necessary.
• Product Suite Management – Working with Vendors and our Sales team to ensure their knowledge of all products and services are kept current.
• Supporting Sales through product expertise and utilising supplier relationships to support tenders and proposals to achieve customer goals.
• Being the ‘Autotask’ System Champion for the department, recommending ways to improve the use of this system to automate procurement and contract processes.
• Providing regular reporting and status updates to the Director of Operations.
• Supervise junior staff members where appropriate.
• Your performance will largely be measured on procurement savings, billing speed/accuracy, product expertise and supplier/vendor relationship management.
Demonstrate a working knowledge or understanding of the following:
• Experience using: MS Office, MS Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent telephone manner
• Good analytical skills with high level of attention to detail
• Excellent negotiation and supplier conflict resolution skills
• Experience of and MSP based Professional Services Automation tool (Autotask, Connectwise etc…)
• Loyal/committed individual
• Self-motivated & Pro-active
• High levels of attention to detail
• Exceptional service delivery and customer service skills
• An interest in process improvement
• Ability to learn new systems and identify improvements
• Ability to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
• Professional and reliable individual
• Calm, helpful and efficient under pressure
• Excellent organisation/co-ordination skills and able to work to tight deadlines
• Very good written and spoken English
• Strong team player – willing to roll up their sleeves and assist the rest of the team
• Smart and presentable appearance (we have a smart casual dress code)
• Confident when dealing with people