We know the benefits of cloud well - enhanced security, strong collaboration tools and consumption-based pricing. But we also know that the built-in security offers a good level of security, but it only provides the basic protection from data loss. Microsoft recommend that you do not rely on this alone and use a third-party backup solution to complete your Microsoft 365 data protection.
What are the limitations of Microsoft 365?
What it covers
Deleted data that is restored before the retention limit expires. Examples:
- Exchange Online: 14 days
- SharePoint & OneDrive for Business: 180 days
- Office 365 Groups: 30 days
What it doesn't cover
- Data that is not restored within the retention period
- Corrupted or encrypted data
- Malicious permanent deletion of our data
ITRM's WORXcloud Backup 365
WORXcloud Backup 365 is a bundled solution that works to enhance your cloud backup and give you peace of mind that your data is protected and secure. This works as a bolt on to Microsoft 365 to ensure your critical business data is safe and will provide you with the following:
- A fully managed service
- Unlimited Storage & Retention
- Up to 5 backups a day
- Bulk and individual file restore options across the Microsoft 365 suite.
Contact your Account Manager to understand any current risks to your existing cloud back up and how you can improve the protection of your business data.