Founded in 1987, Optyma Security Systems has been successfully delivering integrated security projects using the latest technology, establishing themselves as a preferred partner of many organisations in Rail, Healthcare, Higher Education and Critical National Infrastructure.
ITRM ensures that technological challenges brought to Optyma are handled efficiently and effectively, leaving Optyma to continue getting on with business as usual. IT Support is provided through a three-tier service desk, allowing for issues to be prioritised, triaged and dealt with as soon as possible.
- Telephone and Remote Access Support: ITRM’s service desk team provide telephone and remote access support. Technical service desk engineers answer Optyma’s support queries and calls, providing initial troubleshooting over the phone or via remote access to the end-user's device.
- Onsite Callout and Labour: On-site engineering support is available to Optyma in the instance that a problem cannot be resolved by telephone or remote access support.
- Service Review Reporting: ITRM provides regular reporting reviews to Optyma’s team, this includes measuring ITRM’s performance against Service Level Agreements, Network Health Reports & Software Licensing Requirements, provision of a roadmap for the technological advancement of Optyma and more.
- Vendor Management: ITRM liaises with its plethora of vendors and partners on behalf of Optyma in order to analyse, troubleshoot and resolve issues with any software agreements.
Benefitting from an in-house Virtual Chief Technology Officer (vCTO) service, ITRM provides Optyma with regular advice and guidance surrounding their overarching IT strategy on a consultancy basis. ITRM’s vCTO role allows Optyma to develop the most efficient technology strategy to continue growing their business.
In addition to the above, ITRM have successfully worked with Opytma on a number of IT-based projects throughout the duration of working together. This includes firewall upgrades for all of Optyma’s remote sites, AutoPilot roll-out for device management and a review of all Optyma’s Microsoft licensing fees to ensure the most cost-effective yet efficient licensing model is in use.
Following the successful delivery of IT Support services in line with SLA achievement, ITRM are pleased to have established a working partnership with Optyma that has continued for 2+ years and has resulted in cost-savings and an efficient IT infrastructure for the organisation.
“ITRM offers exceptional account management and expertly identifies business improvements which not only lead to efficiency gains but also in most instances generate cost savings. Their commitment to customer service is invaluable.”
- Thomas Carroll, Optyma Security System