Cyber Security Services That Keep Your IT Safe
Data security has never been more important for businesses. Safeguarding customers’ and stakeholders’ data is vital, and a breach can cause irreparable damage, not just to your bottom line but to your hard-earned reputation too.
But choosing a single product to protect your network is like having a safe packed full of your most prized possessions and freely handing out the key. Instead, your IT security should be multi-layered. With ITRM Protect, you get total peace of mind that your IT security is the best you can get.
ITRM Protect Cyber Security Services
ITRM Protect is our unique approach to IT security. It offers the fullest protection by securing three key areas:
- Endpoints: Endpoint protection ensures Microsoft servers and desktops are protected from viruses and malware
- Email: Email protection ensures you don’t send or receive viruses, malware or spam
- Web: Web protection monitors and filters access to prohibited sites on topics such as gambling, pornography and drugs to ensure safe browsing
With ITRM, you can choose from a variety of cyber security services to boost your IT security. It all starts with an IT security audit to pinpoint any weak spots and identify your core security priorities. Purchase a single service if you’re confident that your existing IT security in other areas is up to scratch or opt for the full package for the best security across your entire network.
Services based on your needs
- Protect every device endpoint
- Laptops, phones, mobile, PCs and more
- Efficient, effective, secure
- ITRM Protect endpoint protection
- Reduce risks associated with emails
- Protects inbound and outbound email
- ITRM Protect filters and scans every email
- Regular reporting and statistical overviews
- ITRM Protect filters all web traffic
- Web filtering, wherever the recipient is
- Websites categorised, allowed or blocked
- Regular reporting of browsing habits
Not Sure What IT Security You Need?
At ITRM, we can conduct an IT security audit to help you identify the right level of protection for you.
Drop us a message or give us a call for your free consultation and find out how to protect your IT network against data breaches, viruses and more.